Title: Business Development Manager (part time)
Reports to: Managing Director
Package: £18 an hour
Part Time: Two days a week with potential to increase number of days if successful
About SAIL Business Solutions
SAIL Business Solutions is a small accounting services firm founded in 2002. Based just off Trafalgar Square, SAIL provides accounting, taxation and secretarial services to limited companies and individuals in the United Kingdom. SAIL prides itself on its close customer relationships and strives to relieve the administrative burden that its clients’ face.
- Responsible for the winning of new business and developing strategic relationships as well as the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities, the establishment of plans and strategies to expand the customer base and the delivery of sales growth.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Develops and implements marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Develops and maintains a database of market size, market participants, key individuals and decision makers in order to drive the sales and marketing strategy and business plan;
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good excel capabilities (modelling will be required)